Thursday, January 18, 2007

Naughty Ash is fooling around already !!!

Its hardly been a week since her engagement , and Aishwarya Rai is already being seen around with this guy. His name is not yet revealed , but is also reported to be a star-son ( no , its not Hritik!)

What's more , Amitabh B already seems to have had knowledge of it ! When asked about it , he said , "Ashwarya is a young girl and is just having fun and so is the boy " . The mystery boy in question seems to have a close relation with the Bacchan's and is regularly seen these days at their house .

What does Abhishekh have to say about all this ? He just waved his hand away and said he has no time to think about it as he is busy with his movie projects and wedding plans .

Even Mom , Jaya Bacchan tried to hush it all up by saying Ash is just being nice to the boy who is like a son to her . After all its Ash , not Paris Hilton !

Since , we couldn't get much information about this new man in Ash's life , we tried to dig around and asked other close friends and relatives and found out that the guy is already a hit movie-star himself , while his Dad was not only a big movie-star , but also had hosted one of the biggest hits of Indian TV "KBK" , which will soon be hosted by Shahrukh Khan .

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you'll find the mysterious guy soon because I really want to know and ones you know I hope you will publish it on this web site.

love,
Reena

Anonymous said...

I'm the same girl Reena again. I'm not telling my real name neither I'm going to tell my E-mail address. So, beat it.

Love,
Reena

Anonymous said...

I hope I will see Hrithik Roshan ever in my life because I think He is so hot. so if you have contact with him tell him. Love ya Hrithik.Reena isn't my real name.

love,
Reena

Anonymous said...

when r u killin urself, reena?

Anonymous said...

Yea this is reena again. about the person that said when are you killing yourself reena well let me tell you when. i will be killing myself after I kill you.


your future killer,
Reena

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We follow your blog and we find it very interesting. We see a great potential in your content, We think it's time you had

your own website. Make your own statement by having your website.This independent website will boost your identity and will

establish your web presence.

We are a web 2.0 start up who have set out to democratize web space and provide web identity to all on the internet.We

realize that acquiring a domain name ,maintaining a website,hosting it on a server, handling technical issues are all a

process that costs time and money.

We believe with our idea we can provide all these to you for free, our services include:

1. Provide free website (e.g. www.yoursitename.com,if available).
2. A place to host your website.
3. Easy to use web development tools.
4. Your own email id.
5. Technical support.

We are currently in private beta. Try us out!!!
For more information look us up at http://hyperwebenable.com

Cheers,
nayni